LAB - Labor
- EMPLOYMENT OF MINORS
- Employment of minors under fourteen years of age.
- Employment of minors fourteen or fifteen years of age.
- Employment of minor sixteen or seventeen years of age.
- Prohibited employments of minors.
- Placement of minors by employment agencies.
- Duties of employers.
- Employment of minors fourteen to eighteen years of age under physical disability.
- Duty of commissioner to transmit information.
- Employment of persons apparently under eighteen years of age.
- Physical examination of employed minors; cancellation of employment certificate.
- Enforcement of violations relating to child performers, child models, street trades, and newspaper carriers.
- Civil penalties.
- Hours of work for minors fourteen and fifteen years of age.
- Hours of work for minors sixteen and seventeen years of age.
- Posting of hours.
- Criminal penalties.