LAB - Labor
- INDUSTRIAL HOMEWORK
- Legislative purpose and definitions.
- Powers of the industrial commissioner and exceptions.
- Permits required.
- Conditions of manufacture.
- Distribution of homework to employees by employer.
- Periodic inspection.
- Notice of unlawful manufacture.
- Unlawfully manufactured articles.
- Revocation or suspension of permits and certificates.
- Action and injunction.
- Inspection of health records.
- Notice and hearing.
- Summary proceedings; when may be instituted.
- Employment status of industrial homeworkers.
- Civil penalties.
- Rules and regulations.